Symptoms of Mold Exposure
Do not mistake subtle symptoms of mold exposure for the common cold or flu bug.
Many believe that what they cannot see, cannot hurt them. That is not the case with mold. Mold may exist in the air as mold spores, causing you and your family cold and flu-like symptoms. Below is a list of symptoms that may be caused by mold exposure.
The EPA has recognized these symptoms to be associated with mold exposure:
- Allergies and/or Watery Eyes
- Coughing or Runny Nose
- Fatigue or Lack of Energy
- Asthma or Respiratory Problems
- Migraine or Cluster Headaches
- Nausea or Flu-like Symptoms
- Nose, Throat, or Eye Irritation
- Hair Loss or Skin Conditions
- Kidney Failure
- Suppressed Immune System
- Unexplained Medical Condition
- Viral, Bacterial, or Staph Infections
Everyone experiences exposure to mold differently and the symptoms listed above are just a guide. You may have several symptoms all at once or none at all. The only way to measure the quality of the air is to have it tested. We are ready to service you and your family so you can live a cleaner and happier life.