Certified Mold Remediation
In order to eliminate the source of mold in your home, we use a process called remediation. Remediation takes the necessary steps to ensure re-growth does not occur.
Mold & Air Quality Professionals can remediate your home, providing the top quality work you deserve. Take a peek at our Certifications.
- Professional Environmental Inspector – Pro-Lab #PLP11549
- Certified Mold Inspector – HomeTest Laboratories
- C/O (Certified Cause and Origin Inspector) IAQC Institute, # T/M000367
- CT/R (Certified Tester/Remediator) IAQC Institute, # T/M000367
- Certified Application Specialist – Fiberlock Technologies
- Approved CE Provider – State of Ohio and Michigan
Our standards of practice meets or exceeds:
- EPA Guidelines
- Local, State, and Government Guidelines
- Professional and Environmental Association Guidelines
Have a mold problem? Reach out to our mold removal specialists and we will find the mold in your home, pinpoint its source and perform a comprehensive removal. Those who live in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan can contact Mold & Air Quality Professionals by dialing (734) 755-3457. Those who live in Northwest, central or lower Michigan can reach us at (231) 679-2622.